By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
a. Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on SavvyDox’s web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
i. modify or copy the materials;
ii. use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
iii. attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on SavvyDox’s web site;
iv. remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
v. transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
b. This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by SavvyDox at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
The materials on SavvyDox’s web site are provided “as is”. SavvyDox makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, SavvyDox does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall SavvyDox or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on SavvyDox’s Internet site, even if SavvyDox or a SavvyDox authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on SavvyDox’s web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. SavvyDox does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. SavvyDox may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. SavvyDox does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
SavvyDox has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by SavvyDox of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
Any claim relating to SavvyDox’s web site shall be governed by the laws of the Country of Canada without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
What are Cookies?
Types of Cookies
First-party cookies: First-party cookies are those set by the Site itself upon you visiting it (e.g. cookies placed by www.savvydox.com).
Third-party cookies: Third-party cookies are cookies that are set by a domain other than that of the Site. If you visit the Site and another entity sets a cookie through the Site, this would be a third-party cookie.
Session cookies: Session cookies are cookies that are created and active during a browser session only. A browser session starts when you open the browser window and finish when you close the browser window. Session cookies are created temporarily. Once you close the browser, all session cookies are deleted.
Persistent cookies: Persistent cookies are cookies that remain on your computer or mobile device until you delete them manually or until they expire.
What Cookies does SavvyDox use?
Generally, the cookies used on this Site can be categorized as follows:
1. Essential cookies: Some cookies are essential for the operation of the Site. For example, some cookies allow us to identify registered users and ensure they can access their user accounts or use other services you have asked for, like shopping baskets or e-billing. Without these cookies, those services cannot be provided. Most of the essential cookies used for this Site are session cookies.
2. Performance Cookies: SavvyDox utilizes performance cookies to collect information about how you use our Site – e.g. which pages you visit and if you experience any errors. These cookies do not collect any information that could identify you. All information these cookies collect is aggregated and therefore anonymous and is only used to help us improve how our Site works, understand your interests and measure how effective our content is. The performance cookies used on this Site are either session or persistent cookies.
3. Functionality Cookies: SavvyDox uses functionality cookies to allow us to remember your preferences and provide enhanced, more personal features. For example, cookies save you the trouble of typing in your username every time you access your user account.
4. Third Party Cookies: SavvyDox uses Google Analytics to help it monitor the Site traffic (i.e. number of visitors, the pages they visit and the length of time spent on the Site). We may also use third party cookies to help us with market research, revenue tracking, improving site functionality and provide support assistance on the Site (Marketo). You are free to adjust your browser settings to block the use of third party cookies. This may have an effect on the functionality of the Site or parts thereof. For more information on the applicable policies for the use of the third party cookies, please visit: http://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/
By continuing to use this Site, you are agreeing to SavvyDox placing cookies on your computer or mobile device as set forth in this policy. If you do not wish to accept cookies in connection with your use of this Site, you must stop using the Site.
Withdraw your consent
You can withdraw your consent at any time by deleting the cookies using your internet browser settings. For further information about deleting or blocking cookies, please refer to the relevant section on deleting and blocking cookies described in this policy.
How to delete and block our cookies
SavvyDox a division of ASLK Inc.