Ottawa, Canada – SavvyDox, the popular mobile document distribution platform for businesses everywhere, has recently updated their iPad app to version 1.3.1. In addition to a new iOS7 look, SavvyDox 1.3.1 features simple account signup and and enhanced search that makes it easier for users to collaborate with team members.
SavvyDox allows users to share and review documents among iPad, Windows, and (soon) Mac. Once published, SavvyDox instantly distributes the updated documents for review or collaborative input. Likewise, owners of document libraries in an Enterprise Content Management System can easily share documents with a set of recipients for review or collaborative input.
SavvyDox not only supplies cloud-based version control across multiple devices, it creates page thumbnails identifying specifically which pages have changed, allowing the user to navigate directly to the change. Changes are highlighted on a clean page much more clearly than Microsoft Word’s Change Tracking.
With SavvyDox, authors receive compliance-based analytics related to their documents. Not only does SavvyDox report which readers have opened the document, it identifies which pages were viewed by each recipient – a key metric in ensuring successful Quality Assurance, ISO, and Safety programs.
“SavvyDox is an intuitive and easy to use application that simplifies version control and document collaboration – two of the most significant issues in managing documents for enterprises worldwide,” says Hans Downer, CEO of SavvyDox. Jeff Burgh, Assistant Auditor-Controller of the County of Ventura concurs. “With SavvyDox, our project team members save meeting time and printing hassles because everyone has the same plan document and associated comments. This saves 10 to 15 minutes per meeting! And that in turn keeps us on budget.”
- Instantly displays the latest version of the document without having to search through a complicated folder structure
- Identifies changed pages with thumbnails allowing direct navigation to changes
- Notifies users when new documents are published or new versions are added
- Compares content changes between any two published versions of a document
- Shares reviewer’s suggested changes with all other reviewers improving collaboration synergy
- Supports threaded comments in the review cycle
- Provides access to documents whether online or offline
- Facilitates personalization of document filing in collections that are meaningful to the owner
- Supports multiple platforms
- Provides safe, flexible hosting and integration in a public or private SavvyDox cloud
- Requires iOS 7.0 or later
- Compatible with iPad
- 31.0 MB
Pricing and Availability:
SavvyDox 1.3.1 is free and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Business category. The free version is limited to 15 documents. Upgrades to a team system are available for $14.95/month per user on the SavvyDox website.
Based in Ottawa, Ontario and founded in 2011, SavvyDox Inc. provides innovative mobile document solutions for tablet devices. Targeting businesses, enterprises and government organizations around the world, our focus is on building products and solutions to resolve unmet client needs in tablet document collaboration, publishing and management. Copyright (C) 2013 SavvyDox. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo and Mac OS X platforms are trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.